Boston Harbor Now is working to re-establish Boston as one of the world’s truly great coastal cities. Everything we do is in partnership with public agencies, communities and private and non-profit partners.
- We encourage people to explore Boston’s waterfront and Islands through promoting and hosting hundreds of free and low-cost recreational, cultural and social events.
- We partner with the Mass Department of Transportation to develop and advance a Boston Harbor-wide water transportation plan for expanded ferry service.
- We co-manage and improve visitor experiences of the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park.
- We partner with the City of Boston and waterfront communities to prepare for sea level rise while promoting outstanding waterfront open space.
- We support investment and innovation in Boston’s working port to better support our 21st Century maritime economy.