Join us at our Annual Onboard Awards and Networking Celebration fundraising event, where Boston Harbor Now is delighted to recognize leading organizations that make Boston Harbor a more welcoming and accessible place for all.
The November 27th event at the Boston Harbor Hotel will feature dinner from Legal Sea Foods, networking and a short awards presentation. For event location and details, including sponsorship and individual tickets, please click here.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Wharf Room at Boston Harbor Hotel
The Fallon Company
TJ McCartney and The International Union of Painters and Allied Trades DC # 35
Meaghan Hooper-Berdik and Turner Construction
Nicholas Iselin and Lendlease
James M. and Cathleen D. Stone Foundation
Turner Construction Company
Bay State Cruise Company
Generous In Kind Sponsors
Boston Harbor Hotel
Legal Sea Foods
Sponsorship for Onboard Awards
At our Annual Onboard Awards and Networking Celebration, Boston Harbor Now is delighted to recognize responsible development along Boston Harbor by our honorees. Our financial goal is to raise $250,000, and all funds will be used to support the work of Boston Harbor Now on the harbor, waterfront, and Harbor Islands.
Boston Harbor Now is focused on the accessibility and resiliency of Boston Harbor, its waterfront, and its islands, integrating them into the fabric of Boston and our region, and enhancing their economic value. Everything we do is in partnership with public agencies, communities, private and nonprofit partners. Boston Harbor Now:
- partners with the City of Boston and waterfront communities to prepare for sea level rise while promoting outstanding waterfront open space.
- encourages people to explore Boston’s waterfront and Islands through promoting and hosting hundreds of free and low-cost recreational, cultural, and social events.
- co-manages and improves visitor experiences of the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park.
- partners with municipalities and state agencies to promote and expand water transportation in Boston Harbor and the region.
- supports investment and innovation in Boston’s working port to improve our 21st Century maritime economy.
Your sponsorship will not only position your company as a civic leader in Boston, committed to responsible development, but will also showcase your commitment to maximizing the benefits of the Harbor and the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park for all.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Jodi Wolin, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, at (617) 223-8686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for Onboard Awards and Networking Celebration
Individual tickets will go on sale in late October. Sponsorships are available now and include tickets for your guests.