Get active on and around the Boston Harbor this season!
Come join us and thousands of other motivated members of the waterfront community this season by signing up for one (or all) of our HarborFit programs! Whether you attend a yoga class or a forest bathing experience, you’ll feel fresh and energized as you get active on the water.
Most classes are FREE, but we ask that you register in advance as walk-ups are available on a limited basis.
Under current guidelines:
- Class is limited by location to insure social distancing.
- Bring your own mat or towel, and water.
- Workout space will be at least 6ft apart.
Click on respective event links for more details about the programs, times, locations and registration.
Recurring programs offered this season are FREE and weekly sessions (any exceptions will be noted in the event link).
Wednesdays 7:30 – 8:30pm | June 23 through September 15, 2021
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00pm | July 1 through October 14, 2021
Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00am | June 19 through October 9, 2021
Saturdays 11:30-12:30pm I July 31 through September 4
Sundays 10:00 – 11:00am | June 20 through October 10, 2021 (Except July 4)
For more recurring Harbor-side fitness opportunities, visit these websites
Check out our special HarborFit programs and sign up today!
- Half-day Ocean Therapy Retreats at Webb Memorial State Park
- Monthly, 9:00am – 12:00pm | June through September 2021
- HeatUP with VLA Dance
- 11:00am – 12:00pm | Sunday, July 11 & Sunday, August 8
- Half-day Ocean Therapy Retreats at Nahant Beach
- 9:00am – 12:00pm | Saturday, October 30
- Capoeira at Piers Park
Tuesdays 5:30-7:00pm I July 27 through August 10
- Full Moon Restore with TRILLFIT
- Saturday August 21 – 8:00-9:00pm
- Monday September 20 – 7:15-8:15pm
- Tuesday October 19 – 7:15-8:15pm
Boston Harbor Now’s HarborFit program, which provides free fitness programming all around Boston’s waterfront, is brought to you by the generous sponsorship of P&G Gillette and L.L.Bean.