Boston Harbor Now has launched The Harbor Fund, our unrestricted annual giving program. All contributions to The Harbor Fund will help more people enjoy the treasures of Boston Harbor and its Islands and waterfront.
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this webpage to stay up-to-date on our programs, upcoming events, and notable updates from around the Harbor. You will also read about how your contribution makes a difference by allowing us to expand our work, protect and preserve the Boston Harbor Islands National & State Park, and host hundreds of free and low-cost recreational, cultural, and social events each year that allow many people from diverse backgrounds to experience these beautiful natural resources.
The Harbor Fund Benefit Levels
The Harbor Fund, the annual giving program of Boston Harbor Now, welcomes gifts at any level and offers special benefits to those donors who give through March 31, 2023, as described below:
- $100-$499 – Recognition in Boston Harbor Now’s Annual Report
- $500-$999 – The above plus an invitation to Boston Harbor Now’s Annual Meeting to be held in the spring
The Boston Light Society honors donors of $1,000+ and is named for the historic Boston Light that overlooks the sea from Little Brewster Island, casting a light beam 27 miles into the Atlantic. It is the oldest, dating back to the Revolutionary War, continually used and last-staffed lighthouse in the country. All members of the Society, in addition to the above recognition, will receive the benefits listed below.
- $1,000-$2,400 – All of the above, and an invitation to a special gathering of The Boston Light Society
- $2,500-$4,999 – All of the above, and a guided tour of Peddocks Island
- $5,000-$9,999 – All of the above, plus two complimentary tickets to Boston Harbor Now’s annual benefit event, Spectacle on Spectacle, to be held on Thursday, September 14, 2023.
- $10,000-$24,999 – All of the above, plus a guided tour of the Harbor and Islands for up to 10 people
The Founders Circle honors donors of $25,000 with exclusive benefits.
- $25,000 or more – All of the above, plus recognition as a sponsor of Boston Harbor Now’s annual benefit event, Spectacle on Spectacle, to be held on Thursday, September 14, 2023.