Welcome aboard, and celebrate summer with a FREE community cruise on Boston Harbor!
Come together with family and neighbors for a FREE cruise of Boston Harbor for the Charlestown community! All aboard a sunset cruise for an evening of food, art, music, and harbor views!
- Live Music
- Kids activities
- Free Dinner
- Cash Bar
- When: Tuesday, August 31st at 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Where: Charlestown Navy Yard, Pier 1
- Plan to arrive *early* – the ferry will leave promptly at 6:00 pm. Boarding begins at 5:15 pm and gates close at 5:50 pm.
- Everyone in your group, including children, must have tickets.
- Tickets are free, but the quantity is limited. Please only order tickets you plan to use, and cancel reservations no later than 24 hours before the cruise.
- Bring a filled water bottle (water on the boat is $3 per bottle).
- You may bring your own food and refreshments, but no outside alcohol is permitted.
*Everyone is required to wear a mask/face-covering while boarding and when in the interior, covered spaces of the boat. When outside on the main decks, masks are not required. *
Contact Jenn at email@example.com for more information.
About Community Cruises
Community Cruises are organized by Boston Harbor Now in partnership with local community partners. In 2021, Boston Harbor Now will conduct harbor cruises in up to 7 communities within the region. Tickets to each community cruise will be made available through the respective community partner organizations and their channels. To learn more about our 2021 cruises, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.