Boston Harbor Now in partnership with the Office of Mayor Martin J. Walsh and the City of Boston, Friends of Christopher Columbus Park and the Wharf District Council is proud to announce the return of the fireworks over Boston Harbor for the 6th year in a row (RAIN OR SHINE).
- What is ‘Illuminate’: Boston Harbor Now’s 6th Annual Illuminate the Harbor Fireworks Celebration from two barges in Boston Harbor located between Long Wharf and Seaport!
- When are the fireworks: At midnight on New Year’s Eve
- Where to Watch: Fireworks can be viewed from anywhere on the waterfront but suggested public viewing locations along the Boston Harborwalk include:
- Christopher Columbus Park, North End
- Piers Park, East Boston
- Fan Pier, Seaport District
Who We Are:
As part of Boston Harbor Now’s continued mission to make Boston Harbor, the Boston Harbor Islands National and State Park and Waterfront vibrant and accessible world-class destinations, “Illuminate the Harbor” is a celebration of another successful season of public programming along one of the nation’s most beautiful harbors.
Join us as we welcome new residents and students to the city, embrace current neighbors and visitors, support local businesses, highlight and explore all of the great amenities that make Boston Harbor a fantastic place to live, work, play, eat and shop.
lluminate the Harbor Fireworks are made possible by the generous support and contribution of our sponsors.