Welcome aboard! Celebrate summer with a FREE community cruise on Boston Harbor!
Boston Harbor Now, along with Bay State Cruise Company and in partnership with The National Parks Service welcomes all members of the South Boston community aboard the Provincetown II. The cruise will feature:
- Rangers from Boston Historic National Park Rangers
- Live Music
- Kids activities
- Cash Bar
- Sunset views of Boston’s skyline!
With many of our communities located within a short distance from Boston Harbor, Boston Harbor Now, through funding from the National Parks of Boston, wishes to introduce (or re-introduce) communities to the enjoyment of Boston Harbor so we can all take advantage of this great resource.
- When: Tuesday, August 3rd from 6:30-8:00 pm. Arrive by 5:45 pm. No guests arriving after 6:25 will be allowed to board.
- Where: The Provincetown 2 – Seaport World Trade Center Dock, 200 Seaport Boulevard
- Reservations: Tickets are free, but the quantity is limited. Please only order tickets you plan to use, and cancel reservations no later than 24-hours of the cruise should your plans change. Make sure every member of your group or family is included in your reservation.
- Directions: From Broadway Station, take the Red Line to South Station, at South Station switch to either SL 1, SL2, or SL3 to the Courthouse or World Trade Center. Walk .2 miles to 200 Seaport Blvd, the Bay State Cruises ship terminal.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
About Community Cruises
Community Cruises are organized by Boston Harbor Now in partnership with local community partners. In 2021, Boston Harbor Now will conduct harbor cruises in up to 7 communities within the region. Tickets to each community cruise will be made available through the respective community partner organizations and their channels. To learn more about our 2021 cruises, please email us at email@example.com.